18.7.11

Azkals Rape Alleged Victim Amanda Coling Speaks Out in Showbiz Central

I don't know what to say exactly but this Azkals rape alleged victim Amanda Coling, the woman behind the rape issue speaks out to get famous. Yeah, that's what I think to say that comes out with my mind. I don't know if she really wants to become a center of attraction rather than the famous Team Azkals. I think the one who leaked the issue is only making a bad intention to Team Azkals just to destroy them.

In an interview with the Azkals rape alleged victim Amanda Coling at Showbiz Central by Pia Guanio was a bomb to all Azkals fans. I think this is a really big issue to get everyone's reaction and comments. Amanda Coling try to say something that it is true but yet not true. In my own opinion, she wants or anybody behind this issues especially the media tried to get a story long so that they will become famous and talks.

Just watch the video interview with the Azkals alleged rape victim Amanda Coling by Pia Guanio at Showbiz Central and give your opinion or comments to the issue.

No comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner