28.10.11

Complete 24/7 Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 Episode 1

Thanks to HBO sports sharing this complete Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 24/7 episode 1 video. I actually looking for this video in a complete presentation. I'm so lucky I've found this video in Youtube. I'm so excited to watch the final battle between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12, 2011. I'm going to watch it live and I know some people do. I just have watch the complete full first episode of Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 24/7 and it was good presentation. Marquez wants to prove for this fight that he knows he won the last two fight but Pacquiao said that he will going to prove to Marquez that he is wrong. This fight is gonna be more exciting than ever.

Here's watch the Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 24/7 full episode 1 video:




Don't forget to watch Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 live at MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, Nevada this November 12, 2011. Watch out!

No comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner