1.12.11

Cotto Vs Margarito 2 Weigh-In Watch Live Online

I usually watching the live weigh-in day for any boxing event and now I will going to watch Cotto Vs Margarito 2 live weigh-in online. Like the other boxing match, there should be an official weigh-in the day before the big fight day. The Cotto Vs Margarito 2 weigh-in of course will be at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York this Friday December 2, 2011. I actually watching the sports event live streaming online and of course I will be having a preparation to watch Cotto Vs Margarito 2 weigh-in to scale their official weight for the fight. I will be going to update the weigh-in results and the live replay of Cotto Vs Margarito 2 weigh-in. I will make another post for the Cotto Vs Margarito weigh-in video so that everyone can watch the replay if they have missed the event.

Watch out for the Cotto Vs Margarito 2 weigh-in replay video here. Stay tune for the Cotto-Margarito 2 weigh-in results. If you missed the live weigh-in, I will going to post the video replay and the Cotto Vs Margarito 2 weigh-in results here. So, stay tune for Cotto Vs Margarito 2 latest news and updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gonna be more exciting rematch. I will watch this Cotto vs Margarito 2 live streaming online. I think Cotto will win this fight!

cotto vs margarito 2 live stream said...

Margarito is bigger than Cotto? I think this is mismatch.

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner