12.11.11

Puerto Princesa Underground River Video - New 7 Wonders Of Nature 2011

I voted the Puerto Princesa Underground River in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines as one of the 2011 New Seven (7) Wonders of Nature in the world. The Puerta Princesa Underground River (PPUR) is one of the best nature tourist destination in the Philippines. Puerto Princesa Underground River is said to be a hundred millions of age and it is the longest underground river of the world. I've just watched the video of New 7 Wonders of Nature 2011 Puerto Princesa Underground River Palawan presentation and it was the best story I've ever heard about the Underground river. There are so many discoveries and explorations inside the cave.

For more information about Puerto Princesa Underground River, the New seven wonders of nature 2011, just watch this video presentation and you will see the beauty of the Underground River in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines. Watch the video below.

Puerto Princesa Underground River Video - New 7 Wonders Of Nature 2011




Watch out for more Puerto Princesa Underground River Photo/Pictures and information, news and updates. Stay tune.

2 comments:

pacquiao vs marquez 3 live stream said...

I wish I could go there. I wanna ride a boat inside that undgerground river.

Anonymous said...

I will go there with my hubby.. weee. its a great adventure and experience.

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner