6.11.11

Video: Remembering Pacquiao Vs Hatton Fight Replay

I remembered the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Ricky Hatton an exciting fight ever watched. I felt nervous during that time before the round 1 begins. I was shocked and my nervous was instantly gone when the first knock down made by Pacquiao to Hatton. I felt so confident after that first knock down. Then, in second round, I'm getting want more show by Pacquiao. I mean more knock downs. I'm not wrong, Pacquiao made another power shot and knocked Hatton down. The last one made the whole world shock especially in the venue that Pacquiao knocked Hatton out with the one punch power shot and the fight is ended. Manny Pacquiao was great and he is the best fighter of the world. Watch the Pacquiao Vs Hatton fight replay video.




Watch out for the Manny Pacquiao Vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 live at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada this November 12, 2011. Who do you think will win the fight? Let's find out by watching Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 live!

No comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner