14.12.11

Orlando Salido Vs Weng Haya Live Streaming Online on December 17, 2011

I'm so excited to watch Orlando Salido Vs Weng Haya live on December 17, 2011 that will held at the Palenque de la Feria in Ciudad Obregon, Mexico. The Salido Vs Haya bout is said to be a non-title fight and scheduled for 10 rounds of boxing. I wish it will be live online so that I can watch it over my laptop. I know there's a live streaming online available in any live stream sites but I've found out that Weng Haya is a Filipino-boxer and so I prefer to watch it in TV live telecast here in Philippines. Orlando Salido, the one who defeats Juanma Lopez in WBO world featherweight championship title and he was a speed and power to beat the opponent. I think this Salido-Haya fight will be more exciting as I've expected. Who do you think will win in Salio-Haya fight? Well, let's find by watching Salido Vs Haya live.

Stay tune for Salido Vs Haya latest news and updates. I will be posting the Salido Vs Haya fight results right after the fight and later after the fight, I will be also posting Salido Vs Haya replay video of their fight if there's an available replay fight video to embed. So, watch out and don't miss to watch Salido Vs Haya live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salido is a great boxer. This is an easy win for him.

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner