23.5.11

Mocha Uson Life Story on Star Confession TV 5

Mocha Uson is one of my favorite sexy celebrities. I just have followed her regularly even in their Facebook profile. She's the one I always fantasize and I wish to be with here when it comes of having fun. I think she's the sexiest woman I've ever fan of. Mocha Uson, in her successful career, she puts up a group as Mocha Girls with Mocha Jhane and Mocha Mae together with their back up dancers Yumi and Aura. Mostly, I like Mocha Jhane.  For me, she's the prettiest and sexiest young girl I loved most. How, I wish to meet her in person.

By the way, I've watched the life story of Mocha Uson's life through her Mocha Blog. She's posted the Video of her Star Confession on TV5 teleseries. I missed to watch but I'm lucky to have it from Mocha Blog. I will share it here so that you can watch it here. I love Mocha Uson and I will support her and love her like what others do for her.

Here's the Mocha Uson Life Story Video on Star Confession at TV5






More live news and videos to watch out! Stay tune for more...

1 comment:

ufc 137 live stream said...

Thanks for posting this video :)

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner