15.5.11

Pacquiao Vs Mosley Full Fight Video Replay

I've watched the whole Pacquiao Vs Mosley fight from round 1 up to round 12. In that full fight, round 3 is my best round because that's the moment I saw how Pacquiao knocked Mosley down. It is the best shot for Manny to shock Shane Mosley. Then, for the rest of the rounds, Mosley can not able to get some hard shot on Manny Pacquiao and I think he then afraid to knock down again by Manny Pacquiao. In round 10, do you think it's a knock down? Well, I think it's not. I think it's a pushing and Manny Pacquiao down for out balance. Just try to watch again the Pacquiao Vs Mosley full fight video replay. I posted the fight video replay for those who did not able to watch Pacquiao vs Mosley live. Now, I so proud for Manny Pacquiao because he still remains a champion of WBO welterweight.

Watch the Pacquiao Vs Mosley replay full fight video during the big fight in MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on May 7, 2011. Charice who sang Philippine Anthem. Manny Pacquiao still the WBO champion and the number 1 pound for pound boxer of the world. Congratulation to Manny Pacquiao! We are proud of you!


This div will be replaced



Watch Out for more fight videos or Sports Videos!

2 comments:

Pinoystream said...

I just want to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather for the last time of manny's fight!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's the best fight to watch. Pacquiao vs mayweather. please be now to happen.

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner