20.11.11

Chavez Jr Vs Manfredo Jr Replay Fight Results Full Video

Chavez Jr wins TKO over Manfredo at 5th round in just 1:52 in the time clock. As the results, Manfredo Jr announced his retirement form boxing after TKO loss to Chavez Jr. Manfredo Jr just kept his words and it's true. He once said this couple of lines- "I’m not going to hang around for years. For what? If I can pull this off, then I can be a rich man and it would set me up for a perfect ending to a wonderful career. But if I can’t beat this guy, then I’ll retire and go home and be a father and be a husband and do my thing."-source from badlefthook.com. You can see it in Chavez Jr Vs Manfredo Jr replay.

Sounds like he's a brave man and great fighter for accepting his loss. Chavez Jr still undefeated at 43 wins and champion with WBC middleweight title. Just watch the Chavez Jr Vs Manfredo Jr replay full fight video.


This post is the follow up updates for Chavez Jr Vs Manfredo Jr Replay Full Video Fight Resuts. Watch out for more latest news and updates on Boxing and other sports events. Stay tune for more blog posts. Keep reading.

No comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner