24.11.11

Real Former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo Mugshots Photo/Picture Leaked

When I surfing the net, I got my attention of Former President/Congresswoman Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo mugshots photos/pictures leaked in the internet especially in the MSN News Philippines headline. I've sympathized for treated her like that by the police. Even she had done something bad in her of term as a President, I'm still respect her. She still have done something good to our Country. She served the people, the country and her being a former President, she must be treated with respect. In her mugshots photos/pictures leaked in the internet even if it is true or not, it must not be appeared in the public or even in the world. The Police or even the government official should have an obligation to handle things to be respected to other country. What will be the judgement by the other people if our former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo is treated like that. It's a shame for us as a Filipino that we don't respect our leader or our President if he or she is not yet guilty for what he's or she's done. A little respect must have to her. I felt pitied when I look our former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo in her mugshots photos/pictures. She's tried already and she is sick. She must have a good treatment for her health and we have concerns. I don't know what happened to our government but in my own opinion, we should treat her right with respect. If she had done something I know she's willing to face it but not treated like that much. It's done leaking former President Gloria Macapagala-Arroyo mugshots photos/pictures and we don't have nothing to do with that anymore. Is already there, her in the internet. So, if I were, I would rather give a permission to leave the country for her healing in other country. If she is healed, she will come back and must face her case her in the Philippines. So, my point is, she will not be treated her like that and not like as a criminal. So, the former President also have a little respect.

I don't know if the former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo mugshots Photo/Picture Leaked in the internet was real but I can't let anybody to treat her like if could have a power. I know some othe people felt like as I have. So, I hope that she will be fine and have a good health condition.

This mugshot photo/picture of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo is from Google images. For more latest news and updates, stay tune for more.

No comments:

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner